Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Thompson and Dreams Double Nights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 1, 2024, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zorak
T&C: You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between March 22 and May 22, 2024, to participate. Only Eligible Nights at Thompson Hotels and Dream Hotels on stays completed after registration and between March 22 and June 10, 2024 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion. Eligible Nights must be on stays completed by June 10, 2024.

You will receive double Tier Qualifying Night credits for every Eligible Night completed at Thompson Hotels and Dream Hotels after registration and during the Promotion Period. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award. Only the room occupied by the registered member will count toward this promotion.

You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number before the time of checkout for each stay. Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Except as expressly stated, this promotion is not valid with other offers, promotions or discounts and is non-transferable. This promotion may be altered or withdrawn at any time and, where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at hyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2024 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2024, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond

I completed my first stay (3 Thompson nights on points) and the double nights did not post with the Bonus Journey points. Looks like they in fact may take longer to post, as advertised.

Last edited by 236Dakota; Apr 14, 2024 at 2:19 am
Old Apr 14, 2024, 12:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 236Dakota
I completed my first stay (3 Thompson nights on points) and the double nights did not post with the Bonus Journey points. Look like they in fact may take longer to post, as advertised.
First - You actually have to register for the offer, it’s not automatic.

Second - From the T&C, “Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.”
ProjectSunburst likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by Matt4200
First - You actually have to register for the offer, it’s not automatic.

Second - From the T&C, “Please allow up to four weeks after checkout for the Tier Qualifying Night credits to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.”
Yes, I did register for the offer; not my first rodeo.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 2:27 am

Yes, I did register for the offer; not my first rodeo.
Just clarifying the terms. Now it’s just a waiting game, bonus EQN’s don’t count towards promos so no real rush I guess.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 5:06 am
iwc

I completed my first stay (3 Thompson nights on points) and the double nights did not post with the Bonus Journey points. Looks like they in fact may take longer to post, as advertised.
Saw posted in another thread that the sweep is run every two weeks. Let's see.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 11:34 am

Programs: WOH Globalist
Datapoint: Had a stay completed 2 weeks ago and the double nights did not post. Anyone else receive their double nights?
Old Apr 18, 2024, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by faboi0us
Datapoint: Had a stay completed 2 weeks ago and the double nights did not post. Anyone else receive their double nights?
3 weeks waiting time is normal.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 12:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I had a stay that ended Wednesday 3/28; DEQN posted on Thursday April 4 (just over one week delay)
jjava likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 2:06 pm
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by iwc
Saw posted in another thread that the sweep is run every two weeks. Let's see.
Given that ORDtoAnywhere indicated a posting on 4/4, two weeks would point to 4/18. But our stay ending on 4/9 did not post then, so not too sure about the "every two weeks" regularity.

Cheers.

Last edited by brp; Apr 22, 2024 at 1:56 pm
Old Apr 20, 2024, 11:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by ORDtoAnywhere
I had a stay that ended Wednesday 3/28; DEQN posted on Thursday April 4 (just over one week delay)
Is there a separate transaction in past activity, or do they just re-adjust the qualifying nights in the original stay posting?
iwc likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 9:39 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by econ
Is there a separate transaction in past activity, or do they just re-adjust the qualifying nights in the original stay posting?
A seperate transaction - "Bonus - Reward Bonus" -> "Qualifying Night(s) 3"
econ likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 12:34 pm

Programs: Iberia, Melia, Marriott
Those bonus nights counts for milestone rewards?
Old Apr 24, 2024, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by pcastillo.1
Those bonus nights counts for milestone rewards?
Yes
pcastillo.1 likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2024, 2:30 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
nothing showing up for me yet - stays 4/5 and 4/15-4/17 and a few more next week....
Warriorconcept likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 2:41 pm
Formerly known as koeche

Programs: LX HON, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond, Windows 11, Adobe Creative Suite
Well done Hyatt, not really a big selection of Dreams and Thompson hotels in Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.